Sunday, November 18, 2012

Oct. 29


Oh my goodness all those pictures were SOOOO cute!! I feel like I say the same thing about the pics every time, tate is so tall and so big and ella and reese and growing so much! But its true! haha! Thanks for the pics mom!!!
 
Good news!!! Found Javier!!! He went out of town for a little while...whew! He is sooo cute. He really wants to change his life, but he is worried he learns to slow and can't remember anything. Haha, which he actually really does forget a lot! But, he is such a sincere guy, he is the most attentive in the lessons I have ever seen. He asks questions and tries really hard to learn! We always leave and can't stop talking about how cute he is the rest of the day! 
 
Miracle of this transfer!!!! We had the coolest thing happen this past week....someone actually called us back! One of those pass along cards we gave while we were knocking...someone kept it and called us!!! We had prayed about where to go knocking  and chose this street on the map called Lemp. When we got there it was a tiny street...like 4 apartment things each with 4 doors. We knocked it and met Iris and Angelica. They are friends that are from El Salvador. We tried by them the next week but they weren't home, we had wanted to try by again but hadn't had time. Then we get a phone call weeks later saying they want us to come back and teach them whatever we talk about. Haha. We went back and, wow, it was one of those times where I felt like I was where I was supposed to be. Afterwards, they told us how they felt when we knocked on their door how it had stuck with them and they kept wanting to call us back. But their work schedules are so different they are hardly ever home together. They said they have been looking for a church to join but haven't felt right in any other church. And, they want to be baptized! I was thinking while they were telling us all of this, that it is a miracle we knocked on their door the day we did. They are hardly ever home, and especially hardly ever home together and somehow we feel like we should knock their tiny little street the day we did. I felt so strong how the Lord is so aware of everyone and is in the details of our lives.
  
These little kids in our ward kept calling Carls Jr.   "Carlos Jr." haha! Ban was a crayon for our Halloween party! ...but he said I couldn't take a picture of him, sorry to disappoint. I tried talking to this old guy in our ward this past week and after I repeated my question three times he looked at me and said, "Are you speaking enlgish or spanish?"
 
Love you all so much! Have a happy halloween!!!!!
 
Love,
Hna Mulliner

No comments:

Post a Comment